ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR Powerevents Thruxton. RB182

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
As I was leaving after the first session I saw a RB182 with anthracite Turini's. Looked great. Nice stance too. Quite a memorable reg plate also. N888 EMO.

Monaco 172 Turbo
Thats me that morning was really good value even tho I'm not really into vauxhalls. We're you driving?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Thats me  that morning was really good value even tho I'm not really into vauxhalls. We're you driving?
Yeah I was driving in the first session. Always great value for money. £35 for instructors knowledge, driving other people's cars with grub and drink. Can't go wrong.

Your looked great.

Monaco 172 Turbo
Well worth it, I was quite impressed with the Astra and went out for a chaos lap with one of the professionals in the white Corsa, that was hilarious!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Essentially you pay for the fuel and get free:
cars
instructors
racetrack

There is no better value motorsport experience other than stealing a car and racing the police around the city centre!