ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volkswagen T5 T30 LWB

A new addition to the family!

60,000 miles, spotless in and out.
New discs, pads, tyres all around, belts done at 50k, immaculate in and out with loads of spec!

Full leather seat and wheel retrim, electric windows, captains chairs, safe, gas and electric, climate control, poptop, pressed plates, fully insulated and lined, barn doors, tints, team heko wind deflectors and much more!

yqevy4es.jpg

eqy9aru3.jpg

utuqe5up.jpg

vuzanegy.jpg

Plate made me laugh.. T5 DTV, DTV being his initials but listed as "T5 'diesel turbo van'" for selling purposes

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That's cool! Are these fairly pricey at this spec/condition?

I don't want one.. just out of interest!

Sure I'll be able to take it to a few weekend meets or something throughout the year. Ben..

Is an 07 plate I think, payed £14,500 for this, was starting price on auction but thought would go and see if he would take it! He payed £18,000 for it 2 years ago, since then payed £5000 for pop top and leather retrim, £450 on headunit, had services, belts, tyres, brakes etc just done, bargain really.. Was think more £16,500/£17,000 for it?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lovely van :)

Certainly puts my tatty old T4 to shame, lol.

Prepare to meet some right weirdos if you join the t4/t5 forum :cry: