ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Visit to Renault Sport Factory in Dieppe - 23/3/09

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Cool.

Im franticly getting sorted lol.

Taking the car to bits the night before you leave = FAIL !!

Anyway, nearly there now. Heading off on the first ferry out 2night/2moro morning :)

See you all there sun at somepoint ;)

Titanium Silver 182 FF
Were on the ferry, it has free wifi, I think I can here my car alarm going off, cyas tomorrow

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Were in the hotel at the mo. Fun drive down from calais. Finally the sun is out now. Need to catch up on sleep now hehe

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Is that you making all that noise up there ;)

Going to explore Dieppe Castle in a bit.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LOL more like elephant feet upstairs hehe.

Some funky roads round here!!

Been out for a blast....twice lol.

Brisol my lover..
the trip to dover and the crossing are prob the most expensive parts of a trip to the ring, so def worth a trip to the ring after the factory visit, just the cost of the fuel down a few laps and a couple of over night stays...

Bus w**ker
Dates are posted on RS.co.uk Russ along with the booking form but as I don't post over there much, or barely read TBH, I'll not be making arrangements personally to go with them I'll just book the tour part through them.

I've asked Jeremy from RUK when he thinks 2010 tour dates will be available and it's looking like January, so once they are up people can just pick a date which is good for the majority, I'll be going to the 'ring afterwards so will be trying to get on a tour for when it's open so I'd guess around Spring for me but that also depends on 'ring dates being released. :)