ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyled the reg recess on the Twingo..again.

Twingo RS Cup
tfs.jpg

Twingo RS Cup
Car looked good yesterday.

You were one of the few there that had a clean car :eek:

Lol it was dirty by the time i got there mate! Booked a hotel with a underground carpark :cool: so spent ages cleaning it etc then got to the show to be told "park on the grass the stands are too busy put your car there in a hour" was sick as f*ck lol had to drive on all the mud etc :(

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Car looked good yesterday.

You were one of the few there that had a clean car :eek:

Mine was clean too! muddy driving in though!

Twingo looking mint mate, i didnt spot it though!:dapprove: what stand were you on?

Where did you get that Di-noc from?

Twingo RS Cup
Urm Evolution or something mate, cant even remember what it was near lol i just parked up and went for a wander..couldnt be bothered to do the car again. A friend of mine who has a vinyl/signwriting company ordered it in mate :)

Best Twingo I've ever seen. Not 100% sold on the carbon, not sure I agree with "faking it", preffered the black but still looks good. Also think the Turinis looked better as you've said.

BUT it's still a cracking car and easily the best Twingo I've seen.

Need's silvatecs though ;)

Twingo RS Cup
Silvatecs on Thursday :) Yeah i know what you mean about the carbon. Iv only done it for the "matt" look etc as i didnt like the gloss black, looked too shiny against the plastic grills etc. I would never wrap the bonnet or anything in this stuff, as i see that as "faking it" :) thanks though.
p.s i miss the Turinis :( lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Absolutley stunning!

Have you had it on track at all mate?

Twingo RS Cup
Yeah mate, done FCS for the 30 mins and Full Renaultsport Trackday at Cadwell last year, looked abit different though

3.jpg