ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyl artwork - ideas and advice?

182 Cup/V70 D5
Hi, joined this site since 2 friends of mine introduced me to it - they've both got 182's and mentioned they're thinking of having some graphics done. The only 'brief' they gave was that they wanted the cliosport.net logo...

I've pinched a pic from the photo forums on this site to use til I can find the pics of my mates' cars.

let me know which you think suits best... any additional ideas would be helpful too

original

clio.jpg

"rally"

clio1.jpg

"branded"

clio2.jpg

"subtle"

clio3.jpg

i think the strips look too much..

this was my 1.2 clio i took to FCS 06 - custom made by my friend, who owns a graphics shop

41438779il8.jpg

Paul, the last in your list looks great.

I'm heavily involved in motorsport, having numbers on the side doesn't look good, and also I believe unless your actually doing an event its frowned apon to have numbers on your doors.

Don't think the name in the rear window looks great either i'm afriad.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
id leave standard mate looks more clean and fresh. are those the original 15s or 16s on your car? and how much have you lowered it by? looks perfect

182 Cup/V70 D5
thanks for all the feedback guys, I'll develop these ideas a little more. Numbers and names are great for roadtrips or convoys but for everyday living = turd...

as for the mods the wheels are photoshopped, as is the tinted rear window and the removed... door handle/lock lol here's the original image:

DSC_0039.jpg

clio.jpg

182 Cup/V70 D5
not sure how low it is, i mentioned in my initial post that I'd pinched a picture from the photo section of this forum to use until I could get some decent hi-res pics of my mates' cars. not even my car ... sorry lol

clio 200 F4Rt
i think i might do mine like below after this year (as will have Time Attack decals on for the coming season)

IMG_0625-vi.jpg

IMG_0626-vi.jpg

IMG_0627-vi.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
:| no god no thats awfull there was a 206 like that at FCS n the lad got out n his pants were cammo as well i just wanted to shoot him in the face!

clio 200 F4Rt
:| no god no thats awfull there was a 206 like that at FCS n the lad got out n his pants were cammo as well i just wanted to shoot him in the face!

the 206 @ FCS was vinyl wrapped, and did look shite. But that was due to a poor camo design.

As you can see on the golf its individual patterns, more spread out, which IMO looks awesome.