ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vin number for renault parts clio 182

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
hey, im looking for a vin number for the renault parts, i have it here in Argentina, i want to know the number of the spoiler of clio 182. and if i have the number i can get many parts here. Guess this is the number, but i put the reference only, and i want a vin !!!:evil:
hope u can help me
cheer`s
Demi

becqet.jpg

somebody who can help me and give me the piece number of The light fitment of the rear spoiler of clio 182

CLIO-182_800px.jpg

thx

any, nobody can take a picture of the vin number on the door?? =(

for the clios sport PH1 do you know if you can get the decal for the gear change"
thx

BANDA DECORATIVA RENAULT ALPINE
1x1.gif
ETIQUETA VELOC
Referencia : 6000073663

Clio RS PH1
Demi, post you're question in the fastchip section. There are lot's of people who need there VIN number for a caliberation update. You might also find some 182 numbers over there!

Good Luck!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Demi, no one is going to provide you with a vin number (or it's highly unlikely) on cliosport. This is because they can be used to clone cars etc

Status
Not open for further replies.