ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vids and pics of my new exhaust

clio 182 cup
th_20070101000813.gif
th_20070101000650.gif
Photo-0007.jpg
Photo-0006.jpg
Photo-0005.jpg
Photo-0003.jpg
Photo-0002_1.jpg
Photo-0001_1.jpg
Photo-0004.jpg

Looks nice.

Have you got a picture of the backbox too (where the tip pipes attach to the box)?

clio 182 cup
Its a cat back system from longlife i had just washed my car thats why there was water thanks for the comments

172 Cup
could someone explain this to me i thought u needed a backbox or you would lose presure and in turn power? Will this still pass the MOT??

Clio MK2 (1.2)
didnt you wait until the car had warmed up first? see alot of people reving their car but dont wait until its fully warmed up yet as the oil hasnt had the chance to warm up yet,

Sounds mint tho

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How loud is that compared too yozza etc? Do you still get the horrible boom at about 80mph?

clio 182 cup
The guy that fitted it told me it will still pass the mot but does any one no weather having the back boxes makes any diffrence

White APE
Ive seen and heard this car and zorst in the flesh and it really does sound awesome.

Saw you again this morning mate. Flash flash ;)

White APE
haha, yea. was on me way to work.

Did you go down the A30 atall? There was a DHL lorry beached in the trees!

Where abouts you live mate? you must be local.

clio 182 cup
haha, yea. was on me way to work.

Did you go down the A30 atall? There was a DHL lorry beached in the trees!

Where abouts you live mate? you must be local.
yeah i saw the lorry f**k knows how he ended up in there lol Yeah I live in Bagshit

White APE
Ahhh right, good ol' bagsh1t lol

yea, i have no idea how he managed to get it in the trees on a perfectly straight bit of road :S