ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video of iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2014 Focus Titanium
Until we can see specs we can't really comment. Although the screen isn't as big I'd want, its still a nice improvement and good to see it goes edge-to-edge.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I was expecting a new design. It will just have a bigger processor, more ram and larger sensor on the camera. After all the hype I was prepared for a thing of beauty. Very doubtful it will tempt me back from my galaxy s 2

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not sure if it's because I watched that on my phone but does the screen look superimposed?

And I'm sure I read somewhere that they couldn't make the screen bigger because of the apps being made to fit the existing screen?

I'm not being overly cynical, i think a larger screen would be cool, just echoing what I've heard :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely fake, when he starts the game (roughly 40 seconds in) it says "touch to start" he doesn't touch, it starts then he touches the screen. The images are superimposed onto the screen in the video. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.