ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veyron boat test goes wrong *Veyron Drives into Lake, stop posting new threads now*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Veyron boat test goes wrong

That is not good. I can't even laugh.

Meg 250/E36 Touring

'dropped his mobile'

I know people use their mobiles at the wheel still, but in a car with 1000 BHP?!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

The fool left the engine running! Must be a write off, Was under the impression they were every easy to write off cos the are worth 1 million (ish) but cost like 5 million (ish) to build. Hence new parts then rebuild = very expensive... so very easy to write off... please correct me if this is all bulls**t :eek:

Chav Rocket

why did he let it run for 15minutes? could have gotten in there and turned it off surely

The fool left the engine running! Must be a write off, Was under the impression they were every easy to write off cos the are worth 1 million (ish) but cost like 5 million (ish) to build. Hence new parts then rebuild = very expensive... so very easy to write off... please correct me if this is all bulls**t :eek:

They didn't cost £5million each, the whole project to build a 1000hp car cost VW a total of £4.5 billion, which works out to £5 million per car as they only produced 300 at the end of it all, then sold them for £1 million each

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

They didn't cost £5million each, the whole project to build a 1000hp car cost VW a total of £4.5 billion, which works out to £5 million per car as they only produced 300 at the end of it all, then sold them for £1 million each

Okay, but then i bet they charge loads for parts, cos they lose so much on each car? Plus how much does each are cost to produce, just parts and labour? (not including R&D)

Clio 182

:dapprove: Unlucky...

You can imagine the call to the insurance company now...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I know the guy that wrote the Veyron off in England wasn't insured lol.

Last edited:
  E30 318iS x2

Love how the tow truck guy washes his hands in the dirty salt water then proceeds to lightly shake his hands before rubbing them all over the steering wheel and the door.

DMS

A thirsty 172

As long as there's no major unrepairable structural damage I'd imagine it'd get repaired / rebuilt.
It's a very expensive limited run car, so even if someone spent 5 million repairing it, it'll probably be worth double that in 10 years time.
The McLaren F1's are going for more now than they did new and that's only partly due to inflation.
I spoke to a guy at the Autosport show last year who had a racing F1 on his company's stand. It was up for sale at £1.5 million which is about £800,000 more than it was new.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bugatti brought it back off the bloke to restore it to its former glory.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A silver Honda

^^That video is dead now

EPIC EPIC FAIL

[YOUTUBE]9uuPf8QII9w[/YOUTUBE]