ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very nice VXR

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY 200
Love these and not a bad price now either - would if i could justify getting rid of mine and copping an extra 4/5k for one!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E46 330i tourer
i have seen a couple of nurbs for a bit cheaper but most have held there price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  378bhp Leon Cupra R
i,m hoping to change car in a couple of months and cannot make my mind up between the Astra Nurburgring or the Leon cupra K1. but i am swaying towards the K1 just now just for tuning potential.....milltek turbo back exhaust and Revo stage 2 map = 330 bhp.......the astra with stage 3 from Courtney or Thorney only gets to 300bhp and costs alot more. Plus see so many Nurburgrings going about Glasgow....TBH!!

media?id=906943591.gif

OR

media?id=911116197.gif

media?id=901548398.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY 200
Leon or run of the mil VXR to be honest mate (use the left over money to make it better than the Nurburgring and have some change if need be) - i dont like the look of the Nurburgring at all personally!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Agreed, my mate has the Nurburg VXR and after a few weeks, once your used to it... it looks a bit crap... I prefer the look of a normal black VXR tbh

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
That Astra VXR looks pish!!! wtf is with all the black? Id rather a standard one and even then id consider other cars before them..