ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very hot girl in a Silver 182 blew me a kiss! - Wigan

RS Megane DCi 175
Happened a few nights ago actually - as I was coming out of the gym abt 10pm, came to a set of lights when a silver 182 pulled up next to me with a very nice blonde inside. I saw you checking my car out and then the lights went green and you blew me a kiss and left me for dust! owned - lol

Didn't see a CS sticker or anything but posting it up here on the slight chance it was you and I might get your phone number! :D

Meg on pistonheads £6995
nice!

that is so rare - fit birds in fast cars - LURRRRVVVLLLY

BUT easy to find fit birds in bangers and old bangers in fast cars!

^^ last one is usually Mutton dressed as Lamb with overkill on the tan and gold bling

LY 200
MattT said:
Didn't see a CS sticker or anything but posting it up here on the slight chance it was you and I might get your phone number! :D

Lol.....Classical!!!

Valver
Don't you think even if she was on here (or ever happened to stumble across the forum), you posting it up might put her off ever-so-slightly?

RS Megane DCi 175
lol @ Mike - cheers mate!

Sami said:
Don't you think even if she was on here (or ever happened to stumble across the forum), you posting it up might put her off ever-so-slightly?

Well I had no mission of keeping up lol - so this is my only other option really! Besides she should be a CS member, I've still got the club interests at heart lol.

If you are indeed out there and reading this - a PM will do!

Titanium F/F 182
If this happened on Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun night it could have been my mate Becky. I crashed her MG so lent her my car while hers got fixed. She is fit, blonde and goes to the JJB gym in Wigan.
I've got your number Matt so I can pass it on.
Just call me Cilla.

RS Megane DCi 175
Tyson-182 said:
You should of chased after her!! ;)

Obviously you don't want to been seen as a weirdo though ;)

Tyson

Me chasing her in a 1.2 would've done more damage than good lol!

Saxo03 said:
I am looking forward to seeing how this evolves haha!

You're not the only one! ;)

Sokett said:
If this happened on Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun night it could have been my mate Becky. I crashed her MG so lent her my car while hers got fixed. She is fit, blonde and goes to the JJB gym in Wigan.
I've got your number Matt so I can pass it on.
Just call me Cilla.

Good work son! I think it was wednesday/thursday last wk - kept meaning to put it on the forum - glad I did now!

Do I get my 3 questions now Cilla?!

Sokett said:
If this happened on Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun night it could have been my mate Becky. I crashed her MG so lent her my car while hers got fixed.
So you lent her your car and she's ragging it at lights. Nice.

RS Megane DCi 175
lol @ Dave - you'll have to bring her to the next NW meet Dave...let me work the charm! ;)