ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap swirl spotting torch...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Oooo

ive been trying all sorts and I've been struggling to find something to really show them up.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure they are allowed but yeah perfect mate in the correct light.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Never really thought about making my own tbh, the price of a 3M sun gun is just shocking so it makes sense.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is it worth the time and money to upgrade from a Brinkmann?

The bulb is out a 3m sun gun so it is a 3M sungun. I'd say yes. Tbf the problem with the Brinkman is the reliability issues.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Received mine today , fcuk me is it bright , even in daylight . Pocket sized , 8 led , will definitely come in handy when working under the car . Thanks for the headsup Gally ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You're welcome chaps. Even for working it's great never mind swirl spotting. I've been blinding people daily! :eek:

Mental 172 Cup
I use this in work for inspecting vans and trucks.. Awesome bit of kit, they sell them in Shell garages currently for £4.99.. I have had about 10 off them so far ha..