ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very Angry!!! cars ruined :(

RB 182 Cup
Just got in from taking my little brother to the dentist (had to park in a carpark in town) and come back to find 2 perfectly streight dents in the door about 2 inches away from each other!!! :mad: some bodys obviously banged it with their door and if that wernt enough a handful of hench scratches down to the white stuff!!!!!! :mad::mad::cry:Even managed 1 on the mirror!!! dont know what the f**k they must have been doing, maybe some old people with their zimmer frames trying to get in? fat people queezing into their car? Plus they didnt even leave a not on my car makes me even more madder :(.
ebay293.jpg

ebay294.jpg

ebay297.jpg

alex :cry:

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh no, gutted, it really makes me made when people are so inconsiderate with other peoples property!

RB 182 Cup
You had a window broken on that?

the window didnt get broken??

CCTV where you parked?

it was in a swimming pool carpark so must have cctv but they just took down my reg and details to call me when they have looked at the tape :(

Dent Masters £80 Back Perfect

Dent Devils, £50 cash, perfect. Did you not kick their car? I would have.

That pretty cheap, do you know if they are in the essex area? There was no car parked next to me that side when i got back, but even if there was i could have kicked it or damaged it becuase it could have just been an innocent person plus i dont even remeber who was orignally there :(

Facelift R53 Cooper S
i'd punch an old lady if she did that to my car (and i saw her)

if not i'd just take it out on a randomer to equal the balance in the universe

RB 182 Cup
im not sure about that, its just loose and and dont stay down when the window goes up, was like it when i bought it :(

Mondeo STTDCI
There are common rules when parking your vehicle;

1. Park in the far corner/highest level of the car park.
2. Aim for a corner bay. This will decrease the chance of someone damaging your vehicle in this fashion by up to 50%.
3. Park the vehicle to one side of that corner bay, allowing idiots maximum room to swing their doors without causing damage.
4. If you are forced to park in an unsuitable bay or next to a "danger" vehicle (see below) then note the index and the colour. If you are there only a few hours chances are damage will be caused by that vehicle. Use a quick SMS to note what you need and save it in a folder on your phone.
5. Never park alongside a danger vehicle. Danger vehicles include ANY M.P.V, any car with child seats, any car with already bad damage or of significant age, and anything with large doors such as a Sierra. Further to that, NEVER, EVER park next to a 3 door vehicle with a child seat in the rear. Thats asking for problems.
6. Check around the vehicle upon parking up, and upon returning to the vehicle. This negates the old finding damage when washing the motor but not knowing when it may have occurred.

2. Aim for a corner bay. This will decrease the chance of someone damaging your vehicle in this fashion by up to 50%.
3. Park the vehicle to one side of that corner bay, allowing idiots maximum room to swing their doors without causing damage.
4. If you are forced to park in an unsuitable bay or next to a "danger" vehicle (see below) then note the index and the colour. If you are there only a few hours chances are damage will be caused by that vehicle. Use a quick SMS to note what you need and save it in a folder on your phone.
5. Never park alongside a danger vehicle. Danger vehicles include ANY M.P.V, any car with child seats, any car with already bad damage or of significant age, and anything with large doors such as a Sierra. Further to that, NEVER, EVER park next to a 3 door vehicle with a child seat in the rear. Thats asking for problems.
6. Check around the vehicle upon parking up, and upon returning to the vehicle. This negates the old finding damage when washing the motor but not knowing when it may have occurred.

Life is too short for that! In my experience no matter how empty the car park and how far away from humanity you park, someone will always park next to you!

As for writing down number plates etc... to what end? The police are hardly going to drop everything because K743 YHR was parked next to you and now you've got a dent....

ouch! That must have taken a serious wack. I have them all down the side of my clio too. Mine all came from the staff carpark at work! w*****s! Old people no doubt in your case or some bint in a mum-tank!

172 Cup

Old peoples cars need to be avoided like the plague too, it doesnt help matters that the clio door are paper thin.

Oh and never park in a open car park on a windy day!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Dave I used to take pictures of my car and the surrounding cars before I went into supermarkets etc. But don't do the shopping anymore so almost never park in public car parks.