ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ventured here on the hunt for a 172

Afternoon all, just signed up as am looking to get myself a 172 as a cheaper run about for the rest of this year before I leave for Australia next year.

Anyway, past 2 cars, a pic of each, and Hi, am near Bristol!

Polo GTi, got this when I was 19, loved it, sold for more power lol

32103_394615834716_517259716_391165.jpg

After owning that for about 2 years or so I bought this:

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra once again, like the Polo, bought it 100% standard, once again got some nice AP coilovers for it to start, 180bhp standard, FMIC, 4 Pots, fully speced up, soon followed by upgrading DV, Filter, and to a Forge TIP, went to see Will at Ptorque for a remap, now running 229.98 BHP, so basically 230 ;)

24691e89.jpg

So ye, Hi.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.

You have to pay to be a full member to be able to sell your car on here Ed, it's £12 for the year. Though it enables far more than being able to sell your car, there's a lot more benefits to it.

Welcome.

You have to pay to be a full member to be able to sell your car on here Ed, it's £12 for the year. Though it enables far more than being able to sell your car, there's a lot more benefits to it.

Ye noticed that after I read the sticky's lol - May be worth it for me as pretty set on the 172 so would be useful to see for sale sections etc too after

Ed

you should be able to see the cars for sale without paying though. and ps the clio is going to seem quite slow in a straight line compared to your ibiza

Bux

Golf GTD
Ye noticed that after I read the sticky's lol - May be worth it for me as pretty set on the 172 so would be useful to see for sale sections etc too after

Ed

Wow, somebody actually read the stickies! Must be a first!

Anyways, welcome mate, nice to see another local :)

Wow, somebody actually read the stickies! Must be a first!

Anyways, welcome mate, nice to see another local :)

Ha, thought I'd have a read as I know how much people will instantly moan and hate me if I start posting stupid Q's

Alright! You on cupranet?

Yup, only have a post count of like 200 on there, mainly used it for selling before they got gay and tried to stop it.

Car just sold this morning, less than 4 days on pistonheads, miss it already :(

Better get finding a clio I guess!