ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vax 6131

Clio 172 Cup
Bought one today and from what a gather Megs APC is the best thing to use?

Spray on, scrub a bit, clean fresh water running through Vax?

Got the smaller adaptor ordered from espares for the car.

Not a 320d
Im looking at these too, do they suck well ? :)

Serious question. Do they extract water and suds well from seats and carpets?

Clio 172 Cup
seem to be the rage on Detailing World. and Jim White uses one so can't be bad.

only just ordered mine tonight, so can't comment on the "suck" power as you like to put it lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I use one 6 days a week and its running pretty much all day. Had it for well over a year and its still as good and as strong as new!

Highly recomended from me!

Not a 320d
do you use megs APC or something else?

Use whatever you like matey. Carpet shampoo will work even, aggitate with a brush and then suck it out.

e/ I dont like taking advice from people on DW, some members (MagpieV6 for one) i will take advice from but theres loads of "yeah get so and so its great ive not used anything else but its good" etc. Unreliable advice IMO. Theres a wealth of knowlege on there though. They rave about collinite all the time but i bloody hate the stuff, its good for a winter wax and nothing else.

I use one 6 days a week and its running pretty much all day. Had it for well over a year and its still as good and as strong as new!

Highly recomended from me!

Does it suck well ?

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
I normal take the basics from what I read and try to self teach from there.

Everyone has there own ways and means of doing everything.

I need to restock on the Megs APC so I will role with that, just see how it goes.

Practice on the works van first, like I do with everything lol