ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various 1*2's around Redhill

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Been back living in Redhill a couple of months now and spotted various 1*2's while driving around. Namely...

Silver 172 - Turini's and low, could be a silver cup
RB 182
Monaco 172
Silver 172

Would be nice to have a few members in the local area.

Evo 5 RS
rarely go through dead-hill now tbh, based in South Godstone atm. Haven't seen a standard Ph1 around these parts for awhile

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Not too far away then. I'm often over towards Caterham too as parents live there. Not seen another phase 1 around at all, only had mine a couple of months. Yours sounds interesting too :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Hello mate, I don't own any of the above cars, but I do own a 172 cup and live in Worth (Crawley). Be good to go to a meet together or something if you're keen?

Black Gold Trophy
Both myself and my girlfriend work in Redhill and we both have 182s.

Mine is blackgold with anthracite turninis
Girlfriends is racing blue with black wheels

Supercharged S2000
I live in horsham, went to that RSR place a few weeks back and saw quite a few 1*2's, let me know if theres a meet anytime soon, haven't been to one yet!

cheers

Black Gold Trophy
I'm definitely feeling a meet, I might have to bite the bullet and organise one! (Preferably outside of Redhill lol!)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Nope this one didn't have white wheels but i'll make sure he doesn't get a cheeky wave if I do ever see him :)