ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalised 172

Clio 172 cup
Hi all got woke up at 5 this morning to find out my pride and joy 172 cup had been vandelized if anyone has or knows of and parts or cups that are bring broke please get in touch with me as I need parts ASAP cheers

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Some right tw@ts about

Might be worth doing a proper wanted thread with a list of parts you need mate. Hope you get it sorted

Clio RS 172 cup
s**t man sorry to hear that, there most definitely are some t***s about, Last year some girl walked down my street (a very long street) and keyed almost every car, fortunately she got caught by the cctv across the road from me.

Clio 182
Im sorry to hear about that mate, no need :/ best to keep your eyes peeled on for sale section. As people said, wrote a list of what you need and maybe post it in the wanted section

Clio 172 cup
Thanks everyone for your support much appreciated my front drivers Side window put through back window smashed tailgat had damage and drivers door is damaged managed to get a tailgate and the window just need bodywork now thanks alot lads I'll keep an eye out on wanted section

Thanks everyone for your support much appreciated my front drivers Side window put through back window smashed tailgat had damage and drivers door is damaged managed to get a tailgate and the window just need bodywork now thanks alot lads I'll keep an eye out on wanted section

sounds more than ur average pissed up . person walking back from the pub and deciding to.key a car. Sounds personal!

Clio 172 cup
Well that's ur opinion don't comment unless Uve got owt usefull to say it's still raw at the minute I'd never do anything to put my family and belongings in jeopardy I keep myself to myself no one deserves this

Well that's ur opinion don't comment unless Uve got owt usefull to say it's still raw at the minute I'd never do anything to put my family and belongings in jeopardy I keep myself to myself no one deserves this

I wasn't suggesting that you had..

Mini Cooper S sport
Wow, sounds like someone's got a grudge against you.

What a coward, hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.