ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VAG manc:union meet

Some amateur photos taken at today's manc:union meet.

R32 with partial flocked engine bay:
SDC17450.jpg

Mate's G40 polo
SDC17455.jpg

Golf GTI on air + vette wheels
SDC17458.jpg

SDC17459.jpg

Polo:
SDC17461.jpg

Split camper on air:
SDC17462.jpg

SDC17463.jpg

SDC17464.jpg

and lastly 197/200 meet
SDC17457.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I like the flocked engine bay as well, but share the same concerns as Laura. Must be a ballache to keep clean.

No pics of the Panda? :rasp: Was looking around for you when I turned up Jon but couldn't see you, I'll have to have a listen to the exhaust next time :)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Looks like a good meet!

See that green Golf parked up around Chorlton on the way to work.

P.S. they aint vette wheels on it, they are Compomotive TH.

No pics of the Panda? :rasp: Was looking around for you when I turned up Jon but couldn't see you, I'll have to have a listen to the exhaust next time :)
Yeah went for a spin in the g40 which is pretty epic for a 1.3 supercharged car ;)

Looks like a good meet!

See that green Golf parked up around Chorlton on the way to work.

P.S. they aint vette wheels on it, they are Compomotive TH.

Ah, looked very much like some vette wheels I've seen.

Pretty sure the green golf is running some sort of turboness its from round my way.

Apparently has been turbo'd to some description. Was expecting to see the mazda today! assume you were working.

DCi 100
Ageessss since I've seen Phil (the owner of the flocked R32).

I heard about this, was going to go but just totally forgot.

200 FF Storm Grey
I had my concerns about the flocked engine bay when he first got it done but it has stayed amazingly clean even over the winter, I think on a clio it wouldn't stay so clean as the bay isn't as tight so more crap can float around.

As you can imagine though that bonnet is never closed :boring: lol