ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6's Lytham - 15 of them!

I was sat on the green in Lytham this afternoon with my mates and we counted about 15 V6's drive past us..

Where were you all heading or was it just an easy day out?

I have never seen so many V's on the road, they did look awesome though!

ILLIAD VEE!!
I was sat on the green in Lytham this afternoon with my mates and we counted about 15 V6's drive past us..

Where were you all heading or was it just an easy day out?

I have never seen so many V's on the road, they did look awesome though!

:D Hey,

Yes it was our V6Clio.Net meet, couldn't believe the weather we had, it was an ace day and I have to say, even organising the meets and knowing how many are gonna turn up, it's still a fantastic sight to witness so many vees together even for me..!! :approve:

We have been parked up all night in Lytham too, as we had a group meal at Portofino's in Lytham, shame you couldn't come and have said Hi..... :(

Jainy
:D

Few pics of the day.

lineup1.gif

DSCF6064.gif

DSCF6068.gif

DSCF6074.gif

DSCF6102.gif

DSCF6103.gif

DSCF6107.gif

DSCF6127.gif

DSCF6138.gif

DSCF6090.gif

DSCF6144.gif

DSCF6149.gif

DSCF6168.gif

DSCF6174.gif

DSCF6210.gif

DSCF6213.gif

DSCF6215.gif

P1010577.gif

P1010581.gif

P1010583.gif

P1010586.gif

Clio 182 Trophy
Cracking pics Matt. :cool:

Bigger turn out than the last one then ? No Trophy's invading the meet this time ;).

Looked like good fun...

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
wld love to go on a trip like that in the summer. Comon Devon rep. get one goin !!

182 Trophy
wow, a saw 2 vees in 1 day and got excited about it, doubt id have still been standing after watching 15 pass, (yes i am a sad cnut)

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Whilst having a pint, I remember seeing them all park up near Lytham Square. About two years ago.