ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 photoshoot

Used Car Buyer magazine are looking for a Clio V6 for a photoshoot in London on 3rd or 4th August.
If you own one and would like to take part, please email guy@trmg.co.uk for more details. :)

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Ill e-mail the guy and ask him why hes printing my quotes of here in a national magazine, using my name, my words. And raising hell on here.:mad:

It has been brought to my attention that someone claiming to be working for Used Car Buyer magazine has been posting on this website.
Please ignore any emails or posts claiming to be from the magazine, other than those posted by myself. I can only apologise for any distress that may have been caused.
If you have a V6 and would like to take part in the next photoshoot (3rd/4th August) please email me at guy@trmg.co.uk for more details.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Thanks for that Guy.

Ill e-mail you with info, Ill volunteer my V6 for the photo shoot.