ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 in hibernation, few garage / interior shots

An orange one
Been sorned now since end of September, April feels like ages away but there's some big expense coming before that in the form of its 10 year old second cambelt service.

Also being done will be Water pump and aux belts, clutch, check the dephasers, fit KW's and a few other jobs.

null_zpsacba188c.jpg

null_zps73111e4b.jpg

null_zps44d30cde.jpg

null_zps0a361372.jpg

null_zps048fc228.jpg

null_zpsb1acc5b2.jpg

null_zpsbab7628d.jpg

null_zps4f05e8ff.jpg

null_zps8629a78d.jpg

null_zps6c6d58d8.jpg

An orange one
I dont believe you actually own this Col as ive never even seen it! Straight swap ya a ph1?
Russ

Lol it's true! It's even been in the lanes carpark (only once though) tbh the BM is such a complete car this hardly moves now but ill never sell it, it's literally making money at the moment!

Whats the plans for the ph1? You keeping?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Colin this V6 is stunning.

It makes me want to sell the trophy and put the money towards a V6 but there is no way i would use it as an everyday car

An orange one
Colin this V6 is stunning.

It makes me want to sell the trophy and put the money towards a V6 but there is no way i would use it as an everyday car

There's a lot less being used daily nowadays, what would you go for? Ph1 or 2??
Literally amazing!!

Exactly how it should have left the factory imo!!

If i win the lotto, name your price ;)

lol I'll hold you to that offer, cheers mate :) how's your dads going?

OMG! (In a good way)

Cheers gaz!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I love your seats Colin, just a stunning finish to her. Have you ever machined her? She seems to be lacking sparkle? No offence, seen her looking better though. Pull yer finger out! :eek:

An orange one
I love your seats Colin, just a stunning finish to her. Have you ever machined her? She seems to be lacking sparkle? No offence, seen her looking better though. Pull yer finger out! :eek:

Lol Dawn if you didn't live practically in France it would be in your hanger getting a good machine treatment! I've had a quote off Gally for some paintwork but I'm scared incase the colour is wrong etc all the paint except front bumper is original and even the wheels haven't been refurbed! Call it paranoia! :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol im sure you are more than capable! I'd be worried too, colour like that will be hard to match, but im sure Kev will do a grand job. Thats good going being on original paint! My alloys have been through the mill :eek:

An orange one
lol im sure you are more than capable! I'd be worried too, colour like that will be hard to match, but im sure Kev will do a grand job. Thats good going being on original paint! My alloys have been through the mill :eek:

Yes we will never forget your little blip with the black wheels Dawn! ;)

Still got a brand new boxed set of wheels sitting in the spare bedroom lol

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
One day mate, one day. What a feeling it must be being able to walk into the garage and see that sat waiting for you to next get it back out. Hope your keeping well.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
There's a lot less being used daily nowadays, what would you go for? Ph1 or 2??

I would buy a small 1.0 rover metro and bash about in that.
I would love something small that you can pop £10 in and that it will last a week.

An orange one
One day mate, one day. What a feeling it must be being able to walk into the garage and see that sat waiting for you to next get it back out. Hope your keeping well.

Cheers mate! We never did get that headlining sorted out! How's things with you?

An orange one
Does anyone else always find it wierd how a clio can be on 18" wheels and yet they almost look restrained! It always baffles me!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate! We never did get that headlining sorted out! How's things with you?

I know mate, never mind. I packed it all in, still have the odd small bits on ebay every now and then but its not worth the hassle in the end.

Fantastic, all is really well mate. Yourself?

An orange one
I know mate, never mind. I packed it all in, still have the odd small bits on ebay every now and then but its not worth the hassle in the end.

Fantastic, all is really well mate. Yourself?

Yeah brilliant tbh! Newly married 4 months ago and couldn't be happier, Vee was also wedding car lol!

BG V6, LY 182
What a beaut. Look forward to seeing it again in the flesh sometime, and no doubt that quick detailing spray won't be far behind either!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mars Red is an easy colour to match Colin, we did the full front end of Iain's ph1. Lovely thing that was. Illiad is harder.

I actually know a guy that uses his V6 through the winter, Illiad ph2, he went to Uni with my OH. Looks lovely though mate, the interior is special.

Transit & Death trap
Amazing car.
The interior is superb, the little details like the steering wheel & insert, seats & sidemounts absolutely make it.
Love the colour and there's not a single thing I don't like about it...
Wait hold on, yes there is...
The fact it's not mine. LOL;)