ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 6EXY - Caterham Bypass

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Hi mate,

Followed you from Caterham to Godstone M25 roundabout on Sunday. Car looked lovelly!

I was behind you in my Blue M Coupe all down the bypass, but there was too many slow drivers to give it a good blast, I could see you wanting to drop your right foot lol!

Clio-V6
yup i remeber, there was a caterham 7 up front too and an m3 AC. mega day for a play around that area and reigate etc. your car looked great too

cheers

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Yeah I was out with my mate Lee, also has an M Coupe and had a great hoon for a few hours. Unfortunately looks like I cooked my discs but all good fun :)

Yeah there was a Silver Grey M3 Conv in front of you, didn't see the Caterham! You're car looked awsome, shame we didn't have a little race ;)

Clio-V6
we also saw a AC cobra in blue that day too! just so many crackign cars out in my little drive!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
we also saw a AC cobra in blue that day too! just so many crackign cars out in my little drive!

Yeah same as me, saw a few Supercars (Fezza's/Porsches) around the Oxted/Westerham area, and got absolutely shat on by a Caterham R400 grrr!

Will keep an eye out for you in the future! I live in Caterham btw :)

Milltek'd 182
recaro you weren't on the a3 the other day were you? going onto the m25 towards reigate? saw a blue coupe, its a long shot lol