ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-maxx coilovers for the 172 can anyone match?

BG 182
been offered a set delivered brand new off of a company on ebay for £369.99
been ringing everywhere to get best price all day an thats what i go so far.
should i try harder or you reckon thats the best?:approve:

renaultsport clio 182
theres a group buy coming up for v max coilovers not sure when yet but ask tom from jms, im getting some but mine is a 182 non cup and maybe the non cup and the 172 are the same ? best jus asking tom, could save you money on fitting aswell,

note: make sure you get these beasts set up properly though as they could ruin your handling instead of making it better, a nice trip down london could be worth it :approve:

182 cup
Mate, we drove to JMS to get them fitted and set up. They did a cracking job and are very highly recommended on here. It was good to meet some likeminded clio enthusiasts too. get yourself down there and get them fitted

Plus there is/was a half decent barmaid in the pub just over the road ;-)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You are joking! Birchdown are 20 mins down the road. You drove to LONDON to get them fitted? Pmsl!

182 cup
yeah was half 2 and i was up for work at 5!

hardcore northerners............Que north/south devide debate...........

BG 182
theres no way im driving to london to get something fitted that northwest performance can do,im from essex now living here an would rather use 30 mins of petrol an not 7 hours!!