ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

USB Controller

ST1050, 320d
Hi all,

Looking for a USB controller to use with my Mac so I can play some games! Any recommendations? Will be playing HL2 at first, then I will try and get some emulators for classic games.

Cheers

ST1050, 320d
Just realised that it's possible to use either my xbox or ps3 controller for this! Anyone else do this or have a better solution?

ST1050, 320d
I didn't think about that, very clever. Yeah, I've played half life with both mouse and pad; controversially I prefer the pad :eek:

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Just don't play online with a pad... you'll be at a serious disadvantage as it's much easier to accurately aim with a mouse!

ST1050, 320d
I wouldn't bother playing online tbh, I used to play CSS when it came out, but the hacking got ridiculous.

F82 M4
Just use a wired Xbox 360 controller, it's just plug and play and works a treat. I most definitely wouldn't be playing HL2 with a pad though, couldn't think of anything worse! K&M for FPS's/RTS's etc and pads for racing/fighting imo. That reminds me actually, they are bringing Diablo 3 out on the PS4... I couldn't imagine using a pad for that type of game surely!?