ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

urgent..locked out the car because of smoothed locks and dead battery....

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Its easy to get in, 5 mins tops with no damage as I had similar problem.
I stored my car in grans garage and was parked tight to passenger door so couldnt get in with key and car battery was flat.
Proper saw my arse but got in after a search on CS.

ITB BG 182
Its easy to get in, 5 mins tops with no damage as I had similar problem.
I stored my car in grans garage and was parked tight to passenger door so couldnt get in with key and car battery was flat.
Proper saw my arse but got in after a search on CS.

What??

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

He locked his car when it was parked in his nan's garage using the remote central locking
The battery went flat
There wasnt enough room for him to open the passenger door with the key (no keyhole on the drivers side) so he was worried, but he found a solution by searching on here.

ITB BG 182
He locked his car when it was parked in his nan's garage using the remote central locking
The battery went flat
There wasnt enough room for him to open the passenger door with the key (no keyhole on the drivers side) so he was worried, but he found a solution by searching on here.

Ah right, I didnt understand the 'proper saw my arse' part, was going to ask if he cuts himself?

Thanks for the translation, fancy a translating this lot at my place?

1.2 16v
ypuge2e9.jpg

...wouldn't open...