ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT HELP NEEDED TONITE! sunroof rubbers

C

clvs2222

hiya guys, i got my old car back on the road today after not using it for around 6 months, went for its MOT today and flew through it. on the way home, i opened the electric sunroof and noticed the rubber came with it/ or came off?
iv looked to se how to put it back on but cant for the life of me work out where and which way it goes on.

it it mounted to the glass and the actual car? its just the rubber glass seal. help please guys! need to get it on before it rains!

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Heavy Rain for Swansea Tonight, better get the Umbarella Out fella :rasp:

on a serious note, cant you place the rubber were it was stuck to the sunroof and close it slowly, atleast if it clses you can sort it after the rain has gone,

C

clvs2222

i havent got a clue where it goes mate, shouldnt rain hopefully. someone help, point me in the right direction

BMW F31
its a piece of piss mate, mine sticks when its hot and its got wet, it just sits in a groove that goes all the way round, have a look at it and you wont miss where it sits, its very obvious.

C

clvs2222

does it just sit in there? surely not!?? does yours stick to the glass and come up with it??

BMW F31
yeah it just sits in there, and yeah it comes up with the glass on occasion, the only way i have found to get around it is make sure it keeps dry after you've washed it or put something like a silicone grease or vaseline on it.

sorry to clarify it doesnt just "sit" in there, it does seat in a groove all the way round, if you look at it you'll see what i mean.