ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent brake help needed.

is dirty.
I have looked around my caliper and can't find where it says who makes them. I am in desperate need of new pads and discs as there is a horrible grinding sound everytime I brake and the discs are all scratched.
All I can actualy see on them is the numbers 0247/5. Also 083E, the letters TRW and the numbers 376 in a diamond.
My car is a 2004 1.4 16V Clio Dynamique.
All help would be appreciated.

is dirty.
Oh right because if I wan't to order some discs and pads off K-tec it says I need to provide them with the name of the manufacturer which they state as Bendix, Girling or Lucas.

is dirty.
Can anyone confirm the above information. I am in urgent need to order the parts. Links would be greatly appreciated.

They will be the standard williams brakes and pads

259/260mm disk and the brake pads are ferrdo fdb845 as sold in Halfords.

hey mate take the pads out and take into halfords or any other place and ask them to look for the same. if u need a ride holla atcha boy

Yeah am really unsure about which exact ones to get. Hows things mate?
aint to bad mate :cool:
working in port talbot wetherspoons 2morro night so if ure wanting cheap/free drinks u kno where to come;)

but yea go to halfords buy what looks ok but compare them before u fit them then you can talk em back if theyre not right

is dirty.
Yeah am really unsure about which exact ones to get. Hows things mate?
aint to bad mate :cool:
working in port talbot wetherspoons 2morro night so if ure wanting cheap/free drinks u kno where to come;)

but yea go to halfords buy what looks ok but compare them before u fit them then you can talk em back if theyre not right

I'll keep that in mind, you might see me and a few mates there tomorrow!! How you working down there?

C

clvs2222

go to FMP and they will sort you out mate. or French swedish german, thats where i get all my stuff from.