ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upside down race car

53 Clio's & counting
:rofl:

WTF.jpg

http://www.speedycop.com/

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I actually thought it was a PS when I first saw the picture on Facebook. Pretty well done really, although a little pointless.

53 Clio's & counting
I actually thought it was a PS when I first saw the picture on Facebook. Pretty well done really, although a little pointless.

No no no.

If you want someone to either notice you as a driver, or notice your team, that is a fantastic way of sticking out in the crowd - very clever bloke

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol saw a picture of that on FB with no explanation, I think all cars should look like this.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Bet that front end goes light at high speed what with all the air it's shovelling under the car.

Agreed, it would be useless as a "race car" as its aerodynamics are clearly terrible and its got excess weight.

I very much doubt its used in anything competitive, and if it is, I bet it sucks at it.

Mildly amusing though :)