ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrading to better cams... info/reviews needed.

Focus RS mk1
drove a friends black focus rs other day (converted) only 2 in the country he knows about and that was running 330bhp through the front and it was pretty good in the dry, had alot of grip alot more than i was expecting.

Italian 3.2 V6
Yup, youl will need a new cambelt kit aswell, got mine from eurocarparts.com i think ,might need a new vvt pulley and switch aswell as mine packed up as soon as it saw the cams.
I had 428's fitted to a totally standard car so yea, just buy, get fitted and mapped...simple as.

Ok cool thanks mate ;)

Coupe/Defender V8
428s and remap here.. and the difference is noticable enough...less power lower down but it's all part of the fun. pulls like an animal now. I hate to think what ITBS + cams on an aftermarket ECU feels like

Clio 197 R27 Albi
428s and remap here.. and the difference is noticable enough...less power lower down but it's all part of the fun. pulls like an animal now. I hate to think what ITBS + cams on an aftermarket ECU feels like

Fast...

where abouts does the power kick it (At what Rpm's)

and

Where does the power peak