ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading front an back of iphone 4?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Apple People,

Ive seen a few pics around of blue iphone's. Look pretty cool. Has anyone changed the front and back of their iphone to do this and how easy is it?

Austin

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Think its fairly easy to change the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bus w**ker
Back is a piece of piss, just two little screws and push towards the top of the device. Front, not so much.

Personally I wouldn't bother, because I think they look gash and your warrantee is out the window...plus you could f**k up swapping the front, but each to their own.

172, Punto GT 16vt
Easy to do, I have a yellow one. Can be bit fidly putting the small screws back in though.

Clio 182
As above the back is easy to do but the front is a little more challenging/fiddly. I would stick to standard personally!

RB One Eight Two
The back is easy to do, I have a see through back plate on mine, quality is actually really okay. Each to their own though.