ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade :)

gti
The arctic is up for sale. Collected this today
5ac88240-9d1e-bd46.jpg

Honestly can't believe how much it out classes a normal 182 :)

gti
absolutely soaking wet with rain and it grips like there no tommorow the sachs ake it to another level. the seats are a little still giving me abit of a lower back pain but im not bothered :). its got a scorpian catback which is a lot more subtle then my decatted yozza and i think the scorpian is staying. im fitting my panel filter tommoro and just going to keep it oem+

not bad at 19 ;)

Renaultsport Clio 182
Insurance must be sky high if you're only 19....nice car though. What's the mileage on it?

ph1 172
Looks great:)

I have had my 182 since I was 19. I am now 20 and pay £979 fully comp which isn't too bad is it?!

ph1 172
Through Elephant but the policy is an Admiral Multi car policy. Basically the more cars you have on the policy the better the premium.

Jealous! Quite fancy a Trophy next, what's the biggest improvement over the normal 182 that you've felt?

I'm guessing the handling right?

gti
im insured with elephant, it was an extra £240 over a standard 182 for the remaining 6months of my policy :|

not sure on the tyre brand, havnt checked. its number 441 so one of the last ones.

its quite stiff but handles amazingly. feels like a different car.

came with scorpian catback. not sure which model but theres a receipt for £500 and its quite bu nice. sounds standard compared to my yozza lol.

only downside is not having xenon's but i supose i could fit them, or would that ruin it? also miss the climate but i can live without it

anybody no which was is best for a red car?

i think theres a few trophy's in the northeast

RB 182 FF
I would class a Trophy as a downgrade from a FF 182:p... no Climate control or Xenons.... I honestly don't see the point at all in stripping the Xenons off a road car, really is there any difference other than the negatives of having poor visibility and a less expensive looking car......?!:D