ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updating Sony ericsson k810i

T

tamzin69

My mams been having problems with using her mobile phone in her mercedes car cradle, mercedes have done some tests and have told her that her mobile phone needs updating.

she took her phone into 02 who said they dont update peoples phones and if she wants it doing to do it her self on their website, shes asked me to do it for her but i am unsure what to do and what problems could arise from doing this. also shes only got the cable that connects the phone to the pc shes never installed the disc on the computer and shes recently threw the box with everything in out!

so what will i need to do update the phone and will it wipe everything off thats on it at present.

Thanks Tam

go to Sony Ericsson website, Download the updater (SEUS) ad install and follow instructions, its simple.

Sy