ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upbadging Nonces

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Then the people who buy the cheapest s**t private reg they can to fit on the full on financed, white ex lease, bog standard (merc 180 c/w AMG badge and team Hekos usually).
Then re space the letters and numbers (if driven by a female this will have at least 2 XX somewhere in the reg) so no fucker other than them knows what it says or means!

If you have to explain what a private says or means (if it not your initials) then it's s**t, time to save up some more pennies and get a better one.

200.gif

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
t***s who have a chameleon tint and /or one of the centre low level flashing touring car/F1 style brake lights fitted too!

Makes me FLOL every time I see them🤣

Then the people who buy the cheapest s**t private reg they can to fit on the full on financed, white ex lease, bog standard (merc 180 c/w AMG badge and team Hekos usually).
Then re space the letters and numbers (if driven by a female this will have at least 2 XX somewhere in the reg) so no fucker other than them knows what it says or means!

If you have to explain what a private says or means (if it not your initials) then it's s**t, time to save up some more pennies and get a better one.

My old Mini had XX as the last two digits of its original reg 👀 in fact the entire reg looked like it should have been for someone called Adam.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
You could have told us Misha drove it!
View attachment 1694736

Yeah. He did. Been ribbing my mate calling him ‘Car Cuck’ ever since.

The owner can peddle tbh, and is an ex racer as well but doesn’t know the ring at all.

One of misha’s pals is building a speedster atm and there was a connection there and Misha wanted to try out some of the parts. Something like that. I don’t/didn’t pay much attention lol - as per

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
One of misha’s pals is building a speedster atm and there was a connection there and Misha wanted to try out some of the parts. Something like that. I don’t/didn’t pay much attention lol - as per
Probably the guy Misha runs a business with, designing and manufacturing bespoke aero packages. He was on the channel a few times with aero he'd designed and built himself for his Opel Speedster while he was a student.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’m sorry I didn’t get a picture but there was an absolute f**king nonce today with a 986 boxster sprayed lime green with the 996 style GT3 RS decal down the side. Green LED foglights too. Sickening.