ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unjail Breaking

Clio
I jailbroke my iphone but since then the phone has gone super slow, painfully slow infact.

Starting up the phone takes about 40 odd seconds, which tbh is a joke.

open messages, going onto camera takes 5 seconds to load.

My spring board shows the 'loading' symbol on apps which are not even loading.

I downloaded a app which puts things in folders, which again is slow to open.

Have any of you people experienced any problems? I only have 17.9% system storage left also, which might be the problem?

Cant get cylay to work either.

also my battery indicator is Fukked as it shows 20% battery when its fully charged.

So maybe i should go back to the original setting?

E36 328
i am also interested in this, mate has one that is jail broken but wants to update and doesnt want it jail broken anymore.

Audi S3 225
According to my m8 if you have the latest version of itunes then you can only restore to 3.1 which means no jailbreak. I haven't tried it but supposedly if you find an older version of itunes you can go back to 3.0.1 or whatever version you want.

Disconnect the computer from the internet so it doesn't realise there is an update from Apple (if you don't want to upgrade to 3.1).

Audi S3 225
Ok, just incase any else is wondering, on a 3g iphone as long as you are not using 3.1 you can downgrade to any version you want all you have to do is hold 'shift' while clicking 'restore phone' in itunes - this allows you to select which version firmware to restore to. Just download the required ipsw file.

Iphone 3gs uses cannot downgrade to anything less than 3.1 at the moment. So i wouldn't recommend upgrading just yet.

Cupra
Disconnect the computer from the internet so it doesn't realise there is an update from Apple (if you don't want to upgrade to 3.1).

Or just click the "No, I don't want to update at this time" button. ;)