ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered.

Do you know what baffles me even more Chris... they actually make and sell black centre caps. So they have a massive stock of black caps that they don't use but they sell.

I would actually tell them to ram the car up their arse if they couldn't fit a £50 set of Black centre caps to my car for free.

Honestly still to this day perplexes me!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's because they used to offer the Speedlines in anthracite, white, gloss black and satin black.

Now they only offer satin black. I'm guessing they want to use up the anthracite caps and claw some money back. lol.

It's a bit sh*t though, considering it's not exactly a cheap little car. I only paid £26 anyway, so no great loss.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Offfft!. I know you'd have a chav spoiler Dafyd!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

iagree.gif

No Chav spoiler though im afraid, has a clio sx one iirc.

Bit more subtle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Enjoy your reclaimed plastic dashboard and sweaty pits, David. :eek:

Pics when you get it.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Enjoy your reclaimed plastic dashboard and sweaty pits, David :eek:

Trophy doesnt have aircon. It'll be reet.

f**king hell Dave, kept that quiet didn't you?!

Wheres the //////////////M3 going?

M3 is going to Hong Kong as it happens lol ... chap is collecting it today hopefully.

But yeah, hinted at it, want a house though, so highroller spec fleet of BMW's didnt seem that sensible.

M3 is going to Hong Kong as it happens lol ... chap is collecting it today hopefully.

But yeah, hinted at it, want a house though, so highroller spec fleet of BMW's didnt seem that sensible.

Nice mate. Suppose house takes priority when you've got a lady to keep pleased. ;)

Get pictures of the 200 up when you've got it. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

He removed it on the Trophy.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Why doesn't the Trophy have AC? Did you remove it?

Yeah, removed it via PMS aircon delete kit. Made a big different to 'revability' imho.

Driving pleasure > cold air.

I thought they had AC but no Climate Control?

Nah, 197 cup has nothing. Warm air or slightly less a warm air.

In all seriousness, i dont actually think ive used aircon in any of my cars for the past 3 years anyway (lowers mpg), so not overly bothered.

RB 200

Glad you ordered a UR one for the same reason I got a RB... Don't see Many about, and did you notice all of the 200 demos are GW... U think it's a boring colour on the 200... Nice choice

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

UR was free too.

Essential when you attack the rest of the options list like a maniac. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Glacier White's a free colour on the normal Clio, yet it miraculously becomes worth £220 when it's sprayed onto a car in Dieppe.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Managed to get the R.S centre caps at a discount. I thought the new builds came with them, but they don't. :dapprove:

They still come with grey caps, despite the wheels being black. Baffling considering they're a optional wheel. :/

So, replaced with these. They'll be fitted when the car's PDI'd along with the RS mats.

View attachment 74528

View attachment 74529

Going against the grain I feel the RS caps are a bit tacky if i'm honest, no need. Good choice on the rest of the spec though, it'll be a peach i'm sure :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Going against the grain I feel the RS caps are a bit tacky if i'm honest, no need. Good choice on the rest of the spec though, it'll be a peach i'm sure :)

Im not a fan either, plus I need symmetry. Lol.

I've caved and ordered some black diamond ones.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's built and is currently with French transport. :cool:

Need to pick my registration tomorrow, sign the VIC and delivery should be before the 20th. Win.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

20th of which month? Bare in mind it has to go through a British Renault dealership...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I'm collecting it the day after it arrives. lol. They're not washing it or drilling the panels for the plates. God, I'm a nerd. :eek:

Will be anywhere between the 17th and the 20th of April.

It's annoying knowing that it's built and sat outside Dieppe now.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

I'm collecting it the day after it arrives. lol. They're not washing it or drilling the panels for the plates. God, I'm a nerd. :eek:

Will be anywhere between the 17th and the 20th of April.

It's annoying knowing that it's built and sat outside Dieppe now.

That's obsessive. The detailing nerds will love it though. You playing out the night you collect it then?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Maybe. Depends if it's dry.

If it is dry then it'll be getting it's HIDs, plain plates and forty coats of Zymol Carbon.

So maybe. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.