ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultra red 200 detailed

Clio RS200 FF
I've been off work for the past few days and with it being dry i decided to give the 200 a once over.

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Sorry for the dust in the pics, I took it for a drive after I finished cleaning.

Also as some will have seen in my previous post i've entered a detailing competition and could do with your votes.

If you could be so kind enough to click here and add a comment and then click the link they email you to confirm you are human and for the vote to count. It does not count unless you confirm the email, THEY DO NOT SPAM YOU! if you tick the box not to receive mails you don't get any, leaving the box gets you 1 mail every 2 months.

Its early in the comp but it appears to be me versus a Merc of some sort and a civic so every vote will matter.

Big big thanks this those who have already voted for me!!

Thank You Very Very Very Much.

Clio RS200 FF
Thanks for the comments, the cars running on cup racer speedlines with Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tyres to make use of the extra width of the rim.

RenaultSport Clio 182 Cup
Nice!

Quick question on the rims if I may - are they standard satin or have you had them refurbed in gloss? They look glossier than mine. What product did you use of them if they are satin? Having a nightmare removing scratches on mine without getting a gloss. Also did you do you own colour-matched centres?

Honda & VW
Lovely motor you have there Paddy, i personally don't like the look of the Irish plates but I suppose there's not alot you can do about that

Clio RS200 FF
I had them re-furbed gloss black, I'll have to wait and see if that was a good idea or not. As for the Northern Irish plates I could have mainland UK plates actually prefer the NI ones as they make the car harder to date. But I suppose I'm used to them.

Thanks for the comments guys.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
raceyblue_zps508cc5cf.jpg

Thanks for the Screensavers Paddy, lovely car, as for the spoilers they look better from different angles, in this one of my racy blue the cup spoiler looks good, from the side they look a bit naff, i still think they are the right spoiler for the car :approve:

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks great, really like the Ultra red.

They Bridgestone RE070s? How you finding them?

Clio RS200 FF
Yep, Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tyres. Great tyre, 10 times better than the standard Continentals (which I have never rated in any shape or form). I'd go as far as to say they are the best tyres I've ever had, certainly in the dry. The fact they can be bought for £90 per corner is a bonus. Though word of note is they can only be got in 225 and 235 width with a 45 profile.

Nightrider your car looks great.