ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UFC Undisputed 2010

57 Clio Campus Sport
Pretty sure we only had thread for demo.

Any else got it?

Fighting itself is good, not much different from 09 though but the game is buggy as crap. Did career Light Heavyweight, won title and after about 3 title defences got offered to move up to heavyweight, said yes, weight went up from 205 to 240 and lost LH title belt. Then it put me back in LH but I'm 240 so heavier than everyone. So I keep going and win LH title again, but after every time I win it i don't have it after back to lockeroom and go back to rank 2 then have to do few fight and fight for it again. Total crap.

I have the demo, game play is waaaay better and realistic IMO! Great graphics aswell. I have 09 and this is alot better.
Rashad evans FTW!

Mini Cooper
Fighting is really good, it's just the career mode training is a bit dull, still an improvement in the 1st one. Online is a bit dodgy so far and I was charged for the download to to do it as well!

A silver one
Definitely an improvement from last years game.

I'm looking forward to EA Sports MMA which is coming later on in the year.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Any idea how many years in career, I'm on year 7 and there looks like there's a year 8 already bored of it tbh

Civic Type S GT
The training and things are a ball ache. The fighting/gameplay is much better than the last one.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Why are you playing through it so quickly?

Because I like the fights but the training is lame and I want to get career done so I can just play it for fun.

Beating Rashad Evans for the first title fight was bloomin hard but because of this lame glitch which makes me 240 next to his 205 he's pretty easy even on hard

Civic Type S GT
I've just gradually built up strength,stamina and speed. Do odd bits of sparring then training camp.

Mini Cooper
Intense on strength/speed/stamina then rest and just keep doing it then when they full go onto auto sparring and put points on important bits.

Cheers ill try doing that then.
Also how the hell do you get out of submissions? Is there some sort of trick other than just rotating the right stick I have lost pretty much all my online fights from subs

Civic Type S GT
Do lots of sparring then when you get your points chuck them all onto submission defence.

Civic Type S GT
Yeah but the more you put the points on after sparring then the easier it is to escape a submission in a fight, also you need your fighter to have good strength.

Mini Cooper
Sorry I mean not in career mode with normal fighters, not my created fighter. Iv switched the stamina meters on now and i seem to be getting out of more. I think it was because i was gassing out

Civic Type S GT
Lol! Havnt played online yet. Do you know how you get credits/points to use in the 'shop'?

Skoda Fabia vRS
nothing special IMO and not really worth buying

the game itself is very similar to 09 just with some new faces

online play, just like 09, is terrible, laggy as hell and totally unplayable, tried playing a friend who is less than a mile away from me, both full signal, terrible lag, tried both of us as host and its the same

ive not played any career etc, and dont know all the moves yet, but im glad i didnt buy it (brother had it on pre order)

i also used some of my points to access online play, didnt know anything about a code, and online play is 100% useless, total waste of points