ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres !!

182 ff
hi what tyres are people going for recently for their 182's

running toyo proxes at the mo had pe2's for many years just felt they wore down very quickly

need a new tyre to try
any ideas and rough prices

mark

Renault Clio RS182
Had a pair of Uniroyal rainsport 2s fitted on the front last saturday, but cant comment on them yet as i haven't used it since lol They were £165 fitted at a local garage. I believe they are about £135 delivered from Camskill

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
If you thought pe2s wore down quickly then you must hate toyos. They are soft as s**t.

Michelin pilot sport 3s, Pirelli Pzero nero, Conti sport 5s and Dunlop sport maxx. These offer the most performance but do come with a price tag.

Then theres makes such as Uniroyal rainsport 2s, Hankook V12s, T1Rs, Kumho, Falken ZE912s. They are mid range prices with good grip in dry and wet conditions but wont offer as much as the top brands.

I wouldn't buy anything lower than them, will be utter shite.

Do a search though there are plenty of topics covering tyres.

182 ff
If you thought pe2s wore down quickly then you must hate toyos. They are soft as s**t.

Michelin pilot sport 3s, Pirelli Pzero nero, Conti sport 5s and Dunlop sport maxx. These offer the most performance but do come with a price tag.

Then theres makes such as Uniroyal rainsport 2s, Hankook V12s, T1Rs, Kumho, Falken ZE912s. They are mid range prices with good grip in dry and wet conditions but wont offer as much as the top brands.

I wouldn't buy anything lower than them, will be utter s**te.

Do a search though there are plenty of topics covering tyres.

yea they have worn down after only 9000 miles admit i need my tracking sorted but its only motoway miles ive done in them
my try the hanooks but few people say the same thing ill ill ring round tomorrrow see whats about dont really wanna be spending more that 170 fitted for new tyres, at the mo the cars just for occasional use !