ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres keep wearing on outside?

Clio 1.2
I keep purchasing new tyres every 2000 miles or so.

I've changed near on everything everyone has suggested would fix the problem and it hasn't? Who has suggestions?

Clio 1.2
Just the fronts I always get Conti's or Avons and Uncle Toms garage do them every time it always goes straight back to wearing them out I'm getting wound up

LY FF182
Slightly disagree with you there James. Any alignment system is fine as long as it's operated by a good tech, even the hunter gear is no good in the hands of a monkey

LY FF182
I can't see how to be honest, maybe it's a little more accurate and measures caster.. But other wise the laser super tracker stuff I use at work does the same thing.

LY FF182
Apologies, I thought you meant you thought hunter was the only machine worth using.
Back on topic.. OP, I reckon you've probably wasted a lot of money on parts that weren't past their best trying to sort an issues that a £30 alignment would have sorted!