ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre size

Clio 182 Cup
hi, i have a 182 with cup packs, and the tyres on them are 205.45.16, but my friends data base says it should have 195, and my new turinis are 195 and friends 172 are 195 and my cup wheels and 172 cup wheels are both 7,5. what is the correct size. as my 182 tyres look ok, but cups look alil streched, but everyone says there correct?

RB 182
205 is the correct profile for a 182, however i dont think it really matters if you have 195's fitted as mine came with 195 and i'm currently running 195's on cup turinis i think quite a lot of people go for 195's as they are cheaper and more choice.

I think ill go for 205's when i need new tyres though as the 195's look a bit lost in my arches.

Last edited:
  MK3 GTI golf 16v
both sizes are fine on the standard alloys, i would just put 195s on for the sake of £100