ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Question

Clio 182
Well ok two tyre questions!!

Are what are currently fitted (205/45/R16) the correct size, they appear to be difficult and expensive to get!!!!
I want a fast road / track tyre and from Kit car days would have gone Yoko AD08 or Toyo R1R?? Thoughts??
Worth noting the 182 is NOT a daily driver purely a toy
Cheers

John

Arctic 182, GTD
Federal RSR's are really good, got them on my 182 at the moment and used it on track and highly rate them, but switching to PS3's due to them not being the best in the wet and cold weather.. I've got to check the tyre depths on them but if theres still plenty of life in them they'll be in the for sale section soon enough ;)

2005 Clio 182
Just bought ps3s, from Costco. Amazing grip! In the wet too. But especially cheap tyres in that size - go for Nankang NS2-R from tyreleader for £60 a corner. Defo your best choice for a toy. Another thing is, the Michelin's look ultra aggressive on my car, its gorgeous to look at now.

Clio 182
Federal rsr have a habit of splitting in the middle.
I've just had to send 4 back and it's a ball ache.
Don't waste your money on them.