ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Advice

Got some 15" standard Clio alloys and the time has come to replace the tyres. There the dynamique alloys off a ph2.

Anyways just wondering if you can only have a set width on these alloys or can you pick and choose. May seem a stupid question but I'm not too sure so any advice is appreciated

Probably going to get some 195/50 if they fit. Think I've got 185/60 at the moment.

Tom

cheers for that! reckon 50% will look ok? or should i go down to 45?

anybody got these alloys? and what tyres are using on them?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If it was me, I'd opt for 195/50. The standard size for the 15" wheel is 185/55 as far as I can remember. If you go for a 45 profile you might run the risk of them looking like rubber bands. But I don't know for certain, I can't say I've seen 195/45s on a 15" wheel.

No issues, as said seems to handle bumps in the road better, comfier ride anyway. Oh and I save myself £60 so all in all, quite happy.

The Hankook V12's seem to get good reviews on here, £53 pound fitted. Havent driven long enough to get a proper feel for them though.