ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two weeks in and loving it

Clio 200 FF
Well it's been two weeks now of 200 FF with Cup chassis ownership. And really really enjoying it !

After owning a 182 Cup and a Trophy previously I've had a lot of experience of quick clios but the 200 has blown me away. It's just so composed and taut feeling on the road . Mine has the Recaro seats and I think they suit the car perfectly and I find the driving position pretty much perfect without any of the leaning forward to change gear like in my older 182's.

I'm quite local to Snetterton and have booked a couple of trackdays in May and June be keen to see how it feels there as I've done many hundreds of laps there before in numerous track cars and my road cars.

Couple of pics of her cleaned now. Looks great in red I think.

Cheers
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
  Clio 200 FF
Well shame on me, I've got so excited about the cars composure and cornering prowess that I havent even mentioned it's other attributes.
The gearbox is great really short throw and snickety in feel and really helps the engine feel a little more torquey too. In fact I'm pleasantly surprised how much torque the car has. The instant throttle response is pretty sharp and it still has that kick at 5000 revs that I'd been used to with my older 182's.
Another surprise is the MPG isnt as bad as i've read about averaging about 34 MPG and on my first tank of super I have got more than 400 miles from it.

Happy days..