ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis

Yeah allthough they cost alot more for the seller, a fair price would be £450 as the price of having them refurbed+tyres and fitting balancing isnt right to be passed onto the buyer.

PH2 172
Yea thats great thanks was just looking on here at the turinis forsale which arnt in best condition for £500

Stripped yozza'd cup
Yea thats great thanks was just looking on here at the turinis forsale which arnt in best condition for £500

FAAAAAAAR too much.
I sold mine, all in very good condition except the front left which had some light curbing. Two virtually brand new rainsports on the rear and two useable PE2's on the front for £300 and fitted them for the lad.

Clio 197
they go for alot!

i am glad mine came with them as standard as i wouldnt fancy paying that much for a 2nd hand set!

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Trouble is, quality tyres will cost £300+ and a decent refurb £200+ but id agree with the above, not worth more than £400-£450 but a rough set can be had for £250