ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini Replicas/Alternatives?

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
Hello!

I have just entered the world of Renault Sport and have purchased a Clio 182 :cool:

It has the normal Cup wheels on them but I really love the look of the Turinis. I have looked on eBay and on here for a second hand set but there are hardly any about and normally £500+ !

I'm not fussed if they are not official turinis just as long as they are 11 spoke and look the same sort of style. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Kiwi

p.s. What size are the cup wheels on a standard 182? Are they the same size as the turinis?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hello!

I have just entered the world of Renault Sport and have purchased a Clio 182 :cool:

It has the normal Cup wheels on them but I really love the look of the Turinis. I have looked on eBay and on here for a second hand set but there are hardly any about and normally £500+ !

I'm not fussed if they are not official turinis just as long as they are 11 spoke and look the same sort of style. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Kiwi

p.s. What size are the cup wheels on a standard 182? Are they the same size as the turinis?

The 182 Cup (and non Cup) wheels are 16" and so are the Turinis. Another similar wheel are 2118s, but they are expensive. I would try and keep an eye out as some are up for sale on here for under £500. But its just a matter of waiting and seeing if you can get them. :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
cup/trophy turini
speedline turini
o.z super turismo (general style)
speedline 2118 (15'' only)
i think team dynamics do wheels in the style of turinis but they arent turinis :(

keep an eye out on here. i picked up my old turinis for £300

Audi A5
Depending what turinis you go for they all have different offsets but will all fit fine.

As for price I've picked up a set for £220 delivered before and they were in respectable condition and even though the tyres were budgets they still had a lot of thread left so they can had for cheaper than 500+