ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunepoint iPod cable

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Wonder if anyone can help me, my trophy came with the Renault Tunepoint fitted but did not come with the Aux to iPod cable so the only way I can connect an iPod is using the 3.5mm jack which isn't ideal.

The type i'm taling about is on the right in this picture.
pic2rv8.png

Does anyone know if the cables can be purchased seperately, either from Renault or otherwise?

I have tried using an Aux to iPod cable from an Alpine headunit, but its slightly the wrong size and won't fit.

Although this isn't a true wanted thread as such, if anyone has one lying around feel free to pm me,

Ta

Ford Kuga Phev
Hi, i have a Tunepoint with the Ipod lead, i will see if there is a part number on it, if there is you might be able to order it from Renault!

Jase

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Alright ta dude, much appreciated, I am right in assuming the ipod cable plugs into the aux port on the right hand side yeah?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Any update on this, my new car has a tunepoint but no ipod cable.

Stupid me was trying the USB cable, then realised it must go in the din port.

Titanium Silver 182 FF
Could always plug the ipod cable into the usb port on the tunepoint?

I think my ipod cable cost about £20 from renault

Titanium 182
As above can't you plug an apple ipod cable into the USB port on the tunepoint ?

I will have a look on my tunepoint's box tonight see if it lists seperate part number.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got a lead now thanks to Gav

Could anyone give me some insight into what it plays on my ipod, it goes from CD1 - 6, are these just the first 6 playlists on my ipod?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
it lists as if its only your 1st 6 but should allow you to keep continuing through the rest
Cheers, i did switch the car on and off between trying so might be why it went back to the start, will have a proper play tomorrow :D

Good job i got one on here then jonny, was going to try the dealer!