ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy values

Mk 2 Golf Gti
There is a 55 plate Trophy for sale near me 7500 on the clock for £11995 private is that a reasonable price? Is the £2k premium worth paying over buying a similar spec 182 with cup pack :S

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That sounds like a reasonable price to me.

The trophy imo is worth the extra 2K because of the way it handles and looks, but the downside is over the a Full Fat 182 you lose the climate control and the xenons.

M2 Competition
Fletch123 said:
That sounds like a reasonable price to me.

The trophy imo is worth the extra 2K because of the way it handles and looks, but the downside is over the a Full Fat 182 you lose the climate control and the xenons.

But you could buy a cup 182 in inferno and spend 800 on h+r's? Id do that and keep the toys... :)

Saxo VTR and clio Trophy
A local Renault dealer to me as an '05 plate with 7,500miles for £12,995 and won't budge on the price......

1 other thing is that its number 2 of 500

What do people make of that?

JDVTR said:
A local Renault dealer to me as an '05 plate with 7,500miles for £12,995 and won't budge on the price......

1 other thing is that its number 2 of 500

What do people make of that?

If it's number 2, it was one of the Renault press cars

Saxo VTR and clio Trophy
Yeah thats what I thought, probably means it has spent 7,500 miles on track lol

The salesman did say that they had aqquired it from Renault uk a week ago, it did drive well on roadtest though, no unusual noises etc...... I realy enjoyed it, am just thinking about the deal they offered, looks like it has a new set of tyres and pads in though.

What do you make of the price?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I would imagine that the press cars are driven by drivers who are slightly better than your average driver unlike demo cars who are driven by every tom , dick and harry who haven't got a clue .

It wouldn't put me off buying a car just because its been a press car anyway .

Trophy No. 440
JDVTR said:
What do you make of the price?

Too high in my opinion, but then it is a dealer so I suppose he wants a decent profit. There are cars around with the same mileage selling for a grand less than that.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
TrophyBoy said:
Too high in my opinion, but then it is a dealer so I suppose he wants a decent profit. There are cars around with the same mileage selling for a grand less than that.

CAP values them at > £9500 trade in.

I know of 3 that sold recent all for under 11K, christ my phone bills going to be huge this month!!!!!!