ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy turini question

RB182cup&golf gti
Fitted my new trophy turini wheels to my 182 cup today and they really suit the car.
Car is completely standard and I've no plans to change anything suspension wise. Just wondering what size spacers I need please to bring the wheels out more and the best place to get them from or is it not worth bothering?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Am I correct in thinking the cup turinis sit out further? Not that it helps.. Id measure how far you would like the wheels to come out. May need to roll the arches

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cups are ET37 and trophy ET43 I think but could be wrong.

OP how much extra do you want them to come out?

RB182cup&golf gti
Cheers for the replies. Guess I just want them to look as they do on the trophy and it might be that they already do in which case I'll leave be. Just wondered if that is the case or do they need a spacer adapter.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
They should be just as per the Trophy as the Trophy was based on the Cup.
I think if people want a bit more poke on the 182 with Turinis, the 172 Cup Turinis are about 8mm extra poke due to the difference in offset.

RB182cup&golf gti
They should be just as per the Trophy as the Trophy was based on the Cup.
I think if people want a bit more poke on the 182 with Turinis, the 172 Cup Turinis are about 8mm extra poke due to the difference in offset.

Thanks. In that case I will leave be!