ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy ruined

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
He's sprayed some bits silver, and changed the rear lights?

Oh noooooooo, its a crazy nightmare!

So easy to change back, and seriously not that bad. And the silver looks alright imo.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy No. 440
Whoever bought it the last time it was for sale didn't keep it long. Probably got sick of people hurling abuse at him!

(assuming it did actually sell the last time and this isn't the same person trying again)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
that silver is nasty and lexus lights are for people who hang around macdonalds car parks.
looks like a clio trophy bought from a pound shop in blackpool.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  80MPG BEEZA
ugh why would someone with a trphy do that? with only so many being made i'd be keeping mine looking standard as much as pos thats a pure waste of a trophy

Day

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Peperami said:
So easy to change back, and seriously not that bad. And the silver looks alright imo.
We worked out it could cost a fortune to put back to standard though.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Day said:
We worked out it could cost a fortune to put back to standard though.

New rear lights cost a few pennies, and either respray / strip/ replace the plastics...

With the rear lights done wouldnt look that bad! Depends how much it sells for.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Leon Cupra 300
if could buy it for a grand less itd be worth it, 500 quid tops for new bits of plastic etc be sorted

Day

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
g40steve said:
How much???????????
lots - there is a thread on cliotrophy explaining it all. I cant be arsed to search for it though.

Mainly respray costs.

You would probably need a new grill though - that could be £42 or a £142 depending on dealer ability lol

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Punto/Clio GTT
aint exactly terrible is it?

sure it doesnt look great, but sell the lexus lights on ebay, buy standards, sell grille, buy standard, few cans of aerosol paint n laquer n its back to standard.

far far from "ruined"

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Final_Maxim said:
aint exactly terrible is it?

sure it doesnt look great, but sell the lexus lights on ebay, buy standards, sell grille, buy standard, few cans of aerosol paint n laquer n its back to standard.

far far from "ruined"

My point exactly!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Golf R/Leon FR
this car appears again
always on ebay

think of how many other people have done worse to many other clios before..
and its not too bad

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As peperami said, its hardly the crime of the century !
If you picked the car up for 10k you'd still be quids in once you'd but it back to standard.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Revels106 said:
^^If he'd done it to a Ferrari I could see your point, but its only a Clio!

if it was a shitty 1.2 clio then i could understand them wanting to add some life to it, but this is the cream of the 182 family, why would you bastardise such a already beautiful car?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thomas said:
if it was a sh*tty 1.2 clio then i could understand them wanting to add some life to it, but this is the cream of the 182 family, why would you bastardise such a already beautiful car?
He wanted 2 b different innit, juss lyke ever1 else.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra SRi T
oh well .......... never said it was a crime/ a nightmare or some terrible disaster just that it looked a mess.:rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus RS, 182 gone
I had lexus lights on my old saxo vts, i cringe when i look at the pics now lol

Attachments

• Saxo.JPG
    Saxo.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 5
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thomas said:
By your type I am getting the impression you are the kind of person who favours lexus lights, innit.
cant get enuff ov them not da best thing on ma ka tho u shud chek out me neons they r sick innit

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Golf R
doing an rac check on it it still shows as one owner from new? so either hasnt ever sold (likely) or the rac website isnt up to date (possible)