ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - RJ55 XUX // Gatwick Used Car Centre

Trophy #387
Evening guys,

I've been to look at this Trophy this evening, vehicle reg RJ55 XUX at Gatwick Used Car Centre... It has a ClioSport stick in the rear so is the old owner about anywhere?

First of all, long shot, but does anyone know this vehicle? It's number 387/500. It has 70,000 miles, a new exhaust, remap and air filter - on sale for £4650... Is this a decent price?

Secondly, has anyone had any experiences with the garage and the guy who works there (Nick)... Reliable, honest, trustworthy?

Any advice will be appreciate as per.

Thanks

Trophy #387
So it's done 2000 miles in 5 months... Unsure if the dealer got it from the private seller or if it had another owner in between who owned it for next to no miles?

Should I be concerned?

Thanks by the way.

Clio Trophy 463
I looked at that one and walked away. Been sitting for a while and the tyres are bound to be no good as they were flat when i went to see it about 1.5months ago. Could be worth it for a decent price, Think it would have to be around £4250. Also I seem to remember it had been painted on the front (not badly but I noticed it)

ive seen it also, old dog buddy! been there for months as Holla said, also there was two when i went but only one for sale, no history of cambelt or damper refurb, could cost thousands which im guessing is why it is still there. I took some good advice and bought a nice ff 182 havnt even driven 2 minutes down the road to see it again! i managed to dig up a small bit of info on it before at cliotrophy, its last owner was in his early 20's and i personally dont think the vehicle was given the care a trophy should, nothing against the garage or previous owners just wouldnt want you to buy an old dog.

PH1 V6
There are better Trophy's out there pal, seriously. I have seen this (i often stop by garages to have a browse etc), and whilst its not the worst example out there, I really do think you could pick up a far better example for not a lot more. Spending a little more on a tidy example will also benefit you when selling one day too (as long as you look after it!).

Speak to Steve on here!

Not sure if you've seen mine, but I'm looking to sell if the right offer comes along. Much better example that that. LOADS of history and meticulously maintained.

Clio Trophy 463
That's been for sale for months. Think they had two at one point.

They still do have 2! The other is an 05 plate, cant remember the number although that one was worse! Dampers had completely gone and pretty sure the rear quarter had been sprayed, also had a cheap aftermarket alarm.

Best bet is to keep looking, you will get a decent trophy for a good price but its waiting until it comes along!